Last week was a lot of eggings and TP'ings -- it must have been spring break. This week is full of real crime :-) :
- A resident of an apartment complex reported the disappearance of her cat. It's a black, gold and white female with a red collar, and the owner is offering a $1000 reward.
- My therapist is harassing me, says a local woman.
- That big screen TV is not stolen from an apartment, it was repossessed.
- Same goes for the dog stolen -- it escaped and was picked up my animal control.
- An elderly man instructed his off-leash dog to "kill her, kill her" while gesturing towards the mother of a man wo decided he'd better call police.
- A sick racoon found lying against a fence at [...] was sent to live on a big happy farm out in the country with lots of other raccoons, if you know what I mean. [As said before , this is exactly how it appears in the newspaper. --MB]
- Three men fishing under a no trespassing sign were advised to dip their lines elsewhere.
- A man called police to say a telemarketer is harassing him. [We all should be doing this. --MB]